Wednesday, January 17, 2007

January 16, 2007

Oh yeah, I am quite the blogger, I went to add a message today and guess what, I forgot how to sign on, but I am on track again this am and on my way to blogging again.

Well, as for my day yesterday, I have been having some problems with my bladder, I guess that's what happens to you when you get older, so I called my doctor and he gave me a script for detrol, great medicine, but not on the preferred list, you know what I mean, all of the medicines that work for you are not on the preferred list, so they cost you an arm and a leg, so when I pick up the script I ask the people at the pharmacy if there is a generic, and they gave me this information, so I call my doctor and get another script, but oh what side effects that drug gave me. So I guess I will have to bite the bullet and pay the price for the non preferred drug.

As for Work yesterday, it was great, I was able to get a lot accomplished. So I am hoping for the same today.

No comments: