Monday, January 15, 2007

My First Blog Thoughts January 15, 2006

This is my first message to all of you viewers. I know most of you are working today, but I am one of the lucky people that work for our local county and because of that I have the day off. I am trying to make the most of my special day, by running some errands and trying to save a little time to rest, seeing I have been fighting a cold ever since Christmas. I think I have finally beaten it, without having to make a trip to my doctor for the famous Z-Pack. The reason I wanted to create my own blog is because my daughter started her a few weeks ago and I just love going to it everyday and seeing what is new in her life. She is an amazing young mother of three, I marvel at how she handles her everyday life. Much better than I could of at her age. I guess I should tell you a little something about myself. I am 58 years old and am married to a wonderful man, his name it Russ. We live in central Florida, only until we retire and then we plan on returning to our hometown in Michigan, where most of our six children live. We moved to Florida almost twelve years ago to be closer to my parents, so we could be here to help them is we were needed, but now that my Dad has passed away, and that only leaves my Mother, we have decided to move back to Michigan when we retire so we can be closer to our children and grandchildren, but that won't be until five years from now. We do go to visit as often as possible, but we do miss them all a lot.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Mom! This is awesome! I am so proud of you that you weren't intimidated by the web! I can't wait to check daily to see what you have to say! Love you! Heather