Thursday, January 18, 2007

January 18, 2007

Another day another dollars, can you tell it is payday?

I was thinking on my way home about my Dad and how cancer took him from us so quickly. It also made me think of my son's friend Mike's mother, Irma, who is suffering from cancer, that is if the Lord hasn't called her home already. I just can't imagine what it would be like to be dying from cancer. One positive would be that you knew you were going to die so you could have an opportunity to tell people how you felt about them, unlike if you were taken by a heart attack or an accident. I know this is not a good subject, but it is one that I think about often. I just want my children to know how much I love them and how proud I am of them. I also want my grand children to know what a special gift they are for me. I enjoy spending time with them so much. I guess that is why I look forward to moving back north when we retire, that way we will be closer to all of them and I can spend more time with them. Boy I kind of got off on a strange subject huh, sorry, but that what happens when you get my age I guess. Better sign off for now.

No comments: